1. Warranty Policy SINETIC warrants that for a period of 1-Year from the date of shipment (the date SINETIC ships the product to the customer); the product(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship. SINETIC will provide technical support and, in its sole discretion, will repair or replace the product(s) or any component of the product(s) found to be defective during the warranty period.
2. Standard Warranty All SINETIC standard products carry a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. Warranties on any custom, ODM or third party products will be based on the terms and conditions of the respective manufacturer agreement. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product and acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricane and tornadoes.
3. Extended Warranty The standard warranty can be extended for a maximum of 4-additional years to a total of 5-year warranty period. Extended product warranty can be purchased through SINETIC sales representative before SINETIC ship the product. This extension must be purchased before Shipment.
4. Warranty Status The current warranty status of an SINETIC product can be found from your sales representative.
5. Limits on SINETIC’s Liability SINETIC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express, implied or statutory warranty or condition. SINETIC shall not be liable for any damages of any kind including incidental, special, consequential or similar damages or loss of profits, or for any breach of contract, fundamental or otherwise, or for any claim brought against Customers by any other third party. SINETIC disclaims all other warranties, conditions or representations, expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise.
6. Warranty Exclusions (a) Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage; (b) cosmetic damage; (c) product that has the serial number or code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible; (d) defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with peripheral equipment not furnished by SINETIC; (e) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by SINETIC; (f) Product is not ESD protected and/or improperly packed; (g) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, improper electrical influx or other software problems introduced into the Product; or (h) Product is used beyond specifications, has undergone unauthorized testing, or used in an unsuitable environment. Such conditions will be determined at the discretion of SINETIC. Non-SINETIC products such as, but no limited to, DRAM, CPU, HDD, and LCD are excluded from the SINETIC’s standard warranty period. Such products will be based on the manufacturer’s warranty period.
7. In-Warranty Repair Policy (a) In-Warranty Repair In-warranty defective products are to be returned to SINETIC at the customer's expense. The repaired product will be return to customer at SINETIC expense. Expedited shipping is available upon request and charges will be billed to the customers.
(b) End-of-Life In-Warranty Repair SINETIC offers repair service for phased-out or End of Life (EOL) products during the standard warranty period. Upgraded or replaced products shall carry the remaining warranty of the product originally purchased.
8. Out-of-Warranty Repair Policy SINETIC offers Out-of-Warranty Repair Service at a cost to the customer. Payment Information must be submitted at the time of RMA request. The shipping fees to and from SINETIC for out-of-warranty units will be at the expense of the customer. All repaired out-of-warranty units are covered under the 90-Day Repair Warranty, beginning the date of shipped back to customer. Under the 90-Day Repair Warranty, SINETIC will pay shipping both ways only if the issue of the unit is related to the previous repair. Otherwise, the defective unit will be returned to SINETIC at the expense of the customer. This will be determined at the sole discretion of SINETIC.